Saturday 18 January 2014

Photographers research



Terry Richardson- This is one of the best photographers around today, he takes pictures of many artist such as Lil Wayne, BeyoncĂ© and many more. For most of is photos he has a white background and I think that it looks good because there's not much going on within the picture and that allows the viewer to focus on the model more. He adds his own style to his pictures by making his models wear glasses and some say that he does it to make them look like him. What I like about Terry Richardson  photos is that he likes to take pictures that captures the emotion of the model in the photo, also he likes to take pictures of people from the waist up and that is a feature that I will use in my photos when I take them. 



Viktor Vauthier
I like this photographers work because i like how they take close up shots of the models so that they can capture the emotions of the model. Also i like how he uses a white background in most of his photos and that is something that i am going to use in my photos when i take them. If i were to take a close up photo for my magazine i would use it in the double page spread.



Graphic designer
Peter Saville-i like Peters work because the way he uses colours, he likes to use very bold colours that will stand out and attract peoples attention to his work he often uses black and yellow. His work has inspired me because i am going to use bold bright colours in my magazine so that it will stand out from the rest, i might not use black and yellow but i am going to use colours like blues and greens.






No comments:

Post a Comment