Saturday 18 January 2014

Audience Profile

My magazine will be aimed at both sex between the age of 15-25, the genre of music that I am doing is R&B/mainstream. The magazine that I will produce will mainly focus on the on the mainstream music out now, it will focus on the up coming artist and the major artist out now. The magazine will be produced monthly with around 70-100 pages in it.

This is an audience profile that  I have made my self, and its the kind of person that I would expect to buy my magazine.

Name: Terry Smith
Age: 18
Interest: mainstream music, sports, enjoys going out, festivals, art and photography.
Favourite bands/artists: Kanye West, Justin Timberlake, Rihanna, Ne-Yo and R.Kelly.
Favourite Places to shop/brands: Nike, Size, Topman, FootAsylum , Ice Cream, River Island and Next.
Fashion: Terry is the sort of person who goes with what everyone is doing at this time, he likes his jeans, tops, shoes. Also he likes to wear hats, they can be snapbacks, beanies and stuff like that. He does not like to dress weird he just likes smart/casual.
Profession/Ocuupation: Currently at collage in London, part time job at a high street shopping centre, still lives with mum and dad but looking at a place of his own.
Other Info: Terry often reads Magazine such as BillBoard.


No comments:

Post a Comment