Wednesday 15 January 2014

Genre of music

My preferred genre of music is R&B I have chosen this genre of music because I listen to this type of music for most of the time.  These are just some of the artist that I listen to, I like this type of music because of the beats and rhythm added to the songs.
This is one of my favorite R&B songs of all time, I like it because it has a good tune to it and is one of them songs that you can't get out of your head.
The type of clothing that an R&B artist would wear would consist of snapbacks, Beanies, jeans, trainer type shoes, jackets, sweatshirts, t-shirts and other accessories. Over the years the fashion used by R&B has changed, they have gone from wearing things like long t-shirts, blue baggy  jeans and some Timberland boots to wearing a lot more smarter clothing e.g. shirts, skinny jeans and more trainer like shoes. It has changed because the artist now have a bigger impact on fashion as some of the artist have their own brands of clothing e.g. BBC ( Billionaire Boys Club) which is made by Pharrell Williams and Black Pyramid which is made by Chris Brown. They have their own clothing lines because people like the way that they dress.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment