Wednesday 15 January 2014

Examples of other text


I like the way that the front cover is laid out, there is not too much on it and that's why I like it.

In this front cover I like the font that was used for the title for the magazine.

This magazine got my attention because of the picture that was used on it, also the black and yellow stands out a lot.

In this magazine I like the picture that is used because it looks interesting and also the foreign text that was used on it got my attention.

The things I like on this front cover is the layout and the colours used.

I like the simple layout of this front cover and also the picture that was used.

I like the art work on this front cover and also I like the font used for the title of the magazine.

I like the simple layout for the magazine and I also like the colours used.

I like the colours used for this magazine cover.

I like the picture that is used in this front cover and I also like the layout of the magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment