Friday 14 February 2014

Plan of action

My plan of action is to change the fonts on my magazine to the fonts that I have chosen because they have now been put onto the computer. Next I will play around with the layout of the front cover and a little of the contents page as there is to much white space on them so I have to fill that space out, also I will add more text on the page to fill it up. On the text that is already on their I will have to make more interesting so that the cover does not look boring. As for the pictures I will take a few more so that I have more to choose from and i will also take pictures of other people so that I can use those pictures on the contents page so that the page looks better to look at. For the DPS I will have to make the size of the smaller and make it into three columns so that the page looks more professional. They are the changes that i will make to my magazine.  

No comments:

Post a Comment